Logo Design packages start at $295.00 – perfect for any startup or existing business needing a new corporate identity. Bundle with stationery & save.
We’ll turn that jagged, blurry pixelated mess of a logo into pristine print & web ready files. Logo Repair starts at $195.00
Design Pricing & Packages
The Logo Factory offers most of our design services under 'flat rate' billing packages. We tell you exactly what you'll receive and exactly how much it'll cost you. No billing surprises when you're ready to take delivery.
EntryA great logo for less
- Our most economical custom logo package designs you a professional looking logo. For less.
ProfessionalStartups & small biz
- Faster prelims, more revision cycles and the option of creating complex & detailed illustrative logos.
GoldYour brand starter
- Includes stationery. Priority scheduling & more revision cycles than Entry or Professional bundles.
PlatinumTotal brand identity
- Logo, stationery, website, social media – everything you need to get your brand up & running fast.
BasicLogo Repair (Only)
- For moderately complex logos & decent source material. Basic print/web files.
ComplexLogo Repair (Only)
- For highly complex logos or poor source material to work from. Professional print/web files.
Rush RepairLogo Repair (Only)
- 3 hour delivery of final files. Requires initial consultation. Professional print/web files.
- Add stationery design to any repair package for $100 (save $95.) Print ready impositions.
StationeryDesign & Layout
- Design & layout of your branded stationery – letterhead, business cards & envelope. We’ll deliver print-ready files and you’re good to go.
AnimationFor Web and/or Video
- Due to the infinite variables in a logo animation project, we’ll have to tailor a quote specific to your requirements. Give us a shout..
Web DesignDesign & Dev
- There’s lots of different ways you can bring your company to the web. We offer a solution for most of them. Want to build a site? Reach out..
Fresh & Featured Logos
Lovingly built by hand in The Logo Factory studio.
Click on image for details.
How We Charge
Logo packages are priced according to several factors; turnaround of preliminary designs, number of subsequent revisions and new unique versions, file formats supplied and additional add-on design material included. All our packages include concepts, revisions, final design, print & web files and copyright transfer.
We’re in the business of making your company look good, just like we’ve done for thousands of companies, including McDonald’s, Johnson & Johnson, Exxon Mobil, NorTel, Bridgestone & Fisher Price, to name but a few. Visit our design galleries for example of our work.
Learn more about logos, design & branding with these popular posts:
“More often than not, business logos don’t actually portray what the company does. Or creates. Think the McDonald’s Golden Arches. No hamburgers. Think the FedEx logo. No trucks or planes (though a cool ‘hidden’ arrow.) Think the Nike swoosh. No sneakers..”Logo Design Tips
While our help centre features a comprehensive array of articles, we also publish new design tutorials, infographics and how-tos on our blog on a fairly regular basis. Check out our latest offerings.Design Tutorials